Bring Your Leadership Vision to LifeJonno Hanafin Associates is a boutique consulting firm dedicated to helping executive leaders become change agents, build high performing teams and shift their organization’s culture
- Whatever business you are in, the only sustainable competitive advantage is to learn faster than your competition
- Growth and comfort do not co-exist
- People develop by becoming more of who they are, not by being different than who they are
- Every team is a group. Every group is not a team
- We embrace the paradoxical nature of our work: people want to improve but not necessarily change. Resistance is a natural and positive source of energy for change
CEOs have three primary responsibilities: strategy, succession and culture. We enable all three. We offer services in areas where we provide a distinctive competence.
Many of our CEO calls begin with “We just paid for a brilliant new strategy. Now what do we do?” We are human and organization process subject matter experts.
Our systems perspective and experience with large complex organization dynamics enable us to:
• Develop/implement change strategies and embed competencies for leading change and managing resistance
• Assess and redesign processes to deliver better performance
• Transform functions (e.g. HR, Growth, Customer Service, Engagement) for greater impact.
Succession and Development
Succession and Development: CEOs (and their Boards) are responsible for developing their own successor, their senior team and the next generation of leaders.
We work with senior leaders to:
• Onboard and transition CEOs and other C-level executives
• Coach executives 1-1 in a new or challenging situation
• Build high performing teams from new or existing groups
• Custom design and deliver experiential leadership development programs with guaranteed powerful impact and immediate results
The software of organizations, often undervalued when it comes to performance improvement.
We have added value by:
• Creating intentional culture in start-ups
• Integrating cultures in merged and acquired entities
• Teaching how to manage the performance-learning dilemma for competitive advantage
• Converting silo’ed win-lose cultures to more externally competitive and internally collaborative ones
Our Partners are recognized world class change practitioners, executive coaches and teachers, in demand keynote speakers, leadership scholars and published authors. They develop leaders with executive presence as change agents, convert groups into high performing teams and shift organization cultures in an integrated fashion.
Jonno Hanafin, M.B.A.
Mary Ann Rainey, Ph.D.
Jim Kochalka, Ph.D.
Partner: New York
John Nkum, M.Sc.
Partner: Accra, Ghana
Cortney Cahill, MSOD
Partner: Burlington, VT
Dorothy Siminovitch, Ph.D.
Sean Collins, Ed.D.
Jeremy Timm, MCRP
Rick Huntley, MSW
Partner: Washington, DC
Harold Hill, M.B.A
Partner: Durham, NC