- Whatever business you are in, the only sustainable competitive advantage is to learn faster than your competition
- Growth and comfort do not co-exist
- People develop by becoming more of who they are, not by being different than who they are
- Every team is a group. Every group is not a team
- We embrace the paradoxical nature of our work: people want to improve but not necessarily change. Resistance is a natural and positive source of energy for change
Our Partners are recognized world class change practitioners, executive coaches and teachers, in demand keynote speakers, leadership scholars and published authors. They develop leaders with executive presence as change agents, convert groups into high performing teams and shift organization cultures in an integrated fashion.
Jonno Hanafin, M.B.A.
Mary Ann Rainey, Ph.D.
Jim Kochalka, Ph.D.
Partner: New York
John Nkum, M.Sc.
Partner: Accra, Ghana
Cortney Cahill, MSOD
Dorothy Siminovitch, Ph.D.
Sean Collins, Ed.D.
Jeremy Timm, MCRP